How to get to SIAL by plane?
Two international airports serve SIAL Paris
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: The Parc des Expositions is located just 5 minutes from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Take the RER B – direction Paris
Get off at the first stop: "Parc des Expositions"
- Orly airport: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER B – direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
- Event: SIAL
- ID Code: 37935AF
- Travel Valid Period: 08/10/2022 to 26/10/2022
- Event location: PARIS
Please visit the event website or access it directly through Air France KLM
How to get to SIAL by shuttles?
To make your journeys between Paris and the SIAL in the exhibition center of Paris Nord Villepinte, we offer you shuttles by bus.
Practical, departures are every 10 minutes
- from 7:30 am to 11:30 am from Paris Montparnasse station to Paris Nord exhibition center Villepinte
- from Paris Porte Maillot to Paris Nord exhibition center Villepinte
Return shuttles leave every 10 minutes from 3 pm to 20:30 pm,
- from Paris Nord exhibition center Villepinte to Paris Montparnasse station
- from Paris Nord exhibition center Villepinte to Paris Porte Maillot
Shuttles will be available on presentation of a countermark and your badge for the exhibition
Shuttles prices :
- 1 day return journey: €10 VAT incl.
- 5 days return journey: €50 VAT incl.
Tickets for the shuttles will be sold on-site (subject to availability).
From the airport
Free shuttles ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE ➙ SIAL PARIS 2022 (PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE):
- Passenger pick-up:
- 1: Location T2B, passage between Relay and Carl's JR.
- 2 : Location T2F, passage between T2F and T2E
- Hours: from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm from 19/10 to 23/10
- Drop-off: Parking P2 (behind hall 5C)
- Frequency: Every day, 1 departure every 30 minutes Free shuttles
PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE ➙ ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE :
- Passenger pick-up: Parking P2 (behind hall 5C)
- Hours: from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm from 19/10 to 23/10
- 1: Location T2B, passage between Relay and Carl's JR
- 2: Location T2F, passage between T2F and T2E
- Frequency: Every day, 1 departure every 30 minutes
Once you arrive at SIAL Paris, you can leave your luggage in the lockers.
How to get to SIAL by car?
- From Paris: Take the A1 or A3 motorways, then the A104 slip road – direction Soissons. Follow signs for “Parc des Expositions” (if there is a traffic jam on the A1, take the Le Bourget exit and reach the Parc via the N2, N370, and CD40 roads).
- From Paris Bercy, Orly, and the A6 motorway: Use the A4, then the A86 and A3 motorways (if the A6 junction is congested, continue up to the A104), and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
- From Roissy and Lille: Take the A1, then the A104 motorways, and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
- From Nancy/Metz: Take the A4, then the A104 motorways, and take the Parc des Expositions exit.
Exit from the Parc des Expositions
When leaving the convention centre, a second route is available to reach the A104 – direction Lille/Brussels.
If there is traffic congestion, however, you can use the A3 and join the A1 via Garonor. Before leaving the Parc des Expositions, don’t forget to look at the electronic boards situated in the Entrance Hall of the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte for regularly updated traffic information.
Hourly parking fees
1 hour: €2.50 / 2 hours: €5.50 / 3 hours: €9.00 / 4 hours: €12.50 / 5 hours: €14.50 / 6 hours: €15.50 / 7 hours: €16.50 / 8 hours: €17.50 / 9 hours: €18.50 / 10 hours: €18.50 / 11 hours: €18.50 / 12.00–24.00: €19.00 / 24 hours: €19.00
Lost ticket/flat rate per 24 hours: €19.00
Coaches/daily rate: €39.00
Any hour started is payable in full.
"Zity by Mobilize is a 100% electric free-floating car-sharing service that adapts to users. A fully digitalized user experience, free registration, and no subscription. The Zity app allows you to rent a vehicle for one minute. Zity operates in the largest service area in the Paris region: an area of 95 km² spread over 7 municipalities (75 and 92). It is possible to leave this area and even take breaks thanks to the Stand By mode, thus reducing the price per minute by half.
The Zity fleet is composed of 500 electric cars (Renault ZOE and Dacia SPRING) with 4 to 5 seats and a large trunk. Are you a parent? Some of our vehicles have a child seat to travel safely with your mini #Zityzens. Rates are between 0,21€/min and 0,41€/min, and advantageous packages are automatically applied at the end of the trip (for example, 40,99€ for 4h or 70,99€ for 24h). "
- ID code: SIAL22
- Offer: €51
- Valid from 15 to 19/10 included
- The code must be activated in the application by the users.
- The code is only valid for new users (i.e., new registrants, who have never rented from their account) »
Europcar, your mobility partner! As Europe's leading car rental company, we offer you negotiated rates for your trips during SIAL. From the city car to the SUV, including a 20 m3 truck, make your travel easier!
Our fleet is made up of recent vehicles and maintained by professionals.
Electric vehicles are also available in the following agencies
How to get to SIAL by taxi?
A taxi station is located on the esplanade and the main entrance hall of the exhibition.
For disabled visitors, a Taxi horizon service is available.
Plan all your transfers during the SIAL: airport & station transfers, Villepinte's Parc des Expositions, Paris. Choose your vehicle that suits you: sedan, groupe, VIP, van.
Our drivers welcome you with a sign.
Available in Paris and 50 French cities.
At the Parc des Expositions, meeting point: Hall 5C - Terminal of Taxi G7
How to get to SIAL by public transports?
Public transport from Paris
- Itinerary: Join line B of the RER – direction “Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle” and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
- Journey time: About 20 minutes from the centre of Paris; a train leaves every 7 minutes all day, 7.00–20.00
Public transport from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- If you are arriving at the CDG1 terminal: take the airport shuttle to the RER station in CDG2
- If you are arriving by plane at the CDG2 terminal: go to the TGV/RER station situated in the building (between terminals CD and EF), then take the RER – direction Paris, and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
- If you are arriving by TGV (fast train): change for the RER, which leaves from the same station.
- The Roissy-Charles de Gaulle TGV station serves 50 towns in France.
Public transport from Orly Airport
- Itinerary: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony, and take the RER line B – direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
- Journey time: About 50 minutes from Orly. Tickets can be purchased in all metro and RER stations.
- The “Villepinte” station does not serve the Parc des Expositions. To reach SIAL, you must get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station. More information: https://www.ratp.fr/
- All the traffic news, and calculation of your itinerary: https://me-deplacer.iledefrance-mobilites.fr/itineraire
SIAL advice for travelling safely
- To facilitate your journey, remember to buy your RER return ticket in the morning to avoid queuing at the ticket desks in the evening when the exhibition closes.
- The Parc des Expositions de Villepinte station is located on line B of the RER – you must pay Zone 4 – i.e., outside the centre of Paris, Ile de France – ticket prices.
- Metro tickets are not valid for travelling on the RER up to the “Parc des Expositions”
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
Hotel booking centre
Bnetwork, official partner of SIAL Paris 2022, offers you personalised services for your hotel bookings. Our partner offers you all its expertise to provide you with accommodation solutions adapted to your needs. Find all the accommodation offers proposed by the exhibition's official hotel booking centre.
Get special rates for hotel rooms during the event
Bnetwork has made a selection of hotels ideally located around Paris Nord Villepinte at preferential rates for the Salon International de l’Alimentation in order to facilitate your booking process. We invite you to choose from the list of hotels and send your accommodation request to Sarah David at [email protected].
Find all the accommodation offers on the booking platform
on social networks
INSPIRING FOOD BUSINESS WORLWIDE
- Food & Drinks Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- SIAL Canada - Montreal
- SIAL Canada - Toronto
- SIAL Paris - Paris
- SIAL in China - Shanghai
- SIAL in China - Shenzhen
- SIAL in India - New Delhi
- SIAL Interfood - Jakarta
- Gourmet Selection - Paris
- Cheese & Dairy products show - Paris
- Djazagro - Algiers