Preparing my stay and that of my teams in Paris
Maximize your visibility to generate qualified leads and increase traffic to your stand
Our advice before the show
Highlight my innovations
Did you know? The search for innovations is one of the main drivers of visitors to the show! Apply to SIAL Innovation to showcase your products to experts, specialized journalists and hundreds of thousands of visitors.
In addition to being promoted on our social networks, all prizewinners are awarded the "Innovative company selected for SIAL Innovation 2024 label."
I make my brand and offer visible to future visitors, media and partners
- Register your products free of charge online in the catalogue, one of the most consulted sections of the website.
- Maximize your participation with communication tools
- Make the most of your participation
- Make the most of the Media Kit
Our advice ahead of the show
- Communicate your presence as soon as possible via social networks, an email campaign, press announcements or the purchase of advertising space on the show website.
- Invite your prospects and customers, as a trade show is always an opportunity to meet them face-to-face in a convivial setting conducive to the development of your business.
- Plan for new products! If possible, coincide the show with the announcement of a product or service launch, to create an event that will attract customers, future customers and the media.
- Keep an eye on the competition, gathering information on market trends, innovations, competitors, customers, partners...
- Restock your products, don't run out of brochures and goodies. Tag our Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube accounts to increase your visibility. Use the hashtag #SIALParis
I prepare the set-up and layout of my booth
Make sure that you have selected and ordered the technical and furnishing services you need to set up your stand early enough: electricity, parking spaces, furniture, stand dressing, decoration... don't wait until the last minute to be sure of the availability of these services and to be delivered before the show opens. Go to your customer area.
NB: I'd like to order dismantling skips if I haven't already done so.
Don't forget to order your exhibitor badges! All your staff at the show must have a SIAL Paris exhibitor badge to gain access to the halls during set-up, opening and dismantling. Order them on your space from the 23/04.
My stand is delivered
With 14 days to go before the show, we advise you to check your orders on the technical platform.
Our service providers will be hard at work building the show. We look forward to welcoming you and your stand staff.
I keep my exhibitor's guide, which gives me the most important practical information about the show.
NB: I'll find the exhibitor's desk if I need help.
I welcome visitors to my stand and collect leads
I attract attention with my stand
- Make your stand welcoming, true to your brand, well-lit, easy to move around, with a business area for drinks and business talks.
- Liven up your stand, highlight your new products and promote them (tasting, demonstration, sample distribution...) and remember to bring your business cards.
Collect relevant customer information and keep it for your post-show follow-up.
I rebook for the next edition
Benefit from a preferential rate and reserve your stand for the next edition as soon as possible. During the show, the team is at your disposal to renew your participation.
Dismantling my stand
After SIAL Paris closes at 5pm on October 24, I can start dismantling my booth.
- Thank visitors and staff.
- I process requests and orders
- I manage the data collected
- I analyze my results.
- I maintain an active presence on social networks to prolong the trade show experience!
- I complete the SIAL Paris satisfaction survey
Our advice after the show:
- Remember to follow up on the contacts you made during the show.
- Analyze your participation and assess your return on investment at the end of the show.
- Prepare for the next edition and define your action plan