Questions frequently asked by our visitors
You will find here the responses to questions most frequently asked by agri-food professionals who visit the exhibition.
1. Visitor badges
Different prices apply depending on whether you order your badges in advance (online) or pay for them on the door. The badge prices can be found in our Visitors section.
Are there special prices for children, teachers, retired people, unemployed people, works' committees or previous exhibitors? Fermer
We remind you that SIAL is an exhibition reserved exclusively for professionals. Children are therefore not allowed in.
Teachers, the retired, the unemployed and previous exhibitors have access at the individual rate. For works' committees, please write to us at this address: [email protected]
2. Ordering a badge online
You will be able to order your badge online from our site from sometime in February 2018, so watch this space!
Yes. The badge, ordered online in A4 format, will give you direct access to the exhibition. Print it out and present it at the entrance to the exhibition. This will allow you to bypass the queues on the door.
We remind you that your badge is personal and non-transferable. Once ordered, it can no longer be modified. Any order made is definitive and non-reimbursable.
No. Your badge is personal and non-transferable.
As stipulated when the order is placed and in the general terms and conditions of sale, badges and store items are non-refundable.
If you have ordered your access badge for SIAL but it has not arrived in your mailbox:
- Check that your badge email has not been identified as spam. The sender address is: [email protected] Consider adding this address to your Contacts directory.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct email address.
- Check that your payment has been accepted. If it hasn't, there may be a problem with your bank card. Contact your bank to find out why (card cap reached, 3-D Secure, etc.). We only accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express cards.
- Check also that you have correctly finalised the purchase procedure. It may be that you have not completed your order. In this case, check your emails: you will have received a personal account creation email. Log onto your personal space to finalise your present order.
- If, despite all this, the problem persists, contact our team at the following address: [email protected]
I've received confirmation of my order and my badge is available in my personal space, but I cannot open the file. What should I do? Fermer
Your badge is delivered in PDF format. If you are unable to open it, we recommend you download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Please note that the SIAL Paris team does not deliver invitation cards or invitation/special offer codes for ordering badges online. These are distributed exclusively by the exhibitors and partners of SIAL Paris, or in the course of special operations.
I have a special offer code or an invitation card: is it valid at the entrance to the exhibition? Fermer
No, special offer and invitation codes are only valid on the web according to the conditions stipulated when the code is issued.
Attention! Your paper invitation card is not valid at the exhibition. To obtain your free access badge to SIAL Paris, you must register online using the invitation code stated on your paper invitation card.
- Note the invitation code stated on your invitation card.
- Click on the "Order your visitor badge" button present on the site homepage from February 2018.
- Follow the instructions for ordering your badge.
Make sure that you go right to the end of the order process, through to the display of the order confirmation page. A confirmation email will then be sent to you with a link to access your badge and to print it out.