Now is the time to make a difference
BEFORE THE SHOW
- Plan and organise your visit over at least 2 days
- Remember to order your badge online. If you have an invitation, remember to register for your badge before you come, to save time at the entrance
- Don’t forget to bring enough business cards with you!
- Download the SIAL Paris app and enter all your searches and appointments, to be sure to find them at the show
- Check out the event calendar online
- Use your visit to check out the targeted points of sale thanks to Stores Tours organised in partnership with MMM
DURING THE SHOW
- Use GPS (beta version) to find your way around the show with the SIAL Paris app! If you haven’t already done it, download the app using the flashcode at the information and service desks
- If you are late for an appointment, remember to let the person know by text or via the matchmaking platform
- The SIAL Innovation area is a must to discover all the latest trends and tomorrow’s products (Hall 6)!
- Don’t forget to visit the new events, Hall 5c, dedicated to beverages with the brand new INSPIRE DRINK event, and the LOOK DEEPER INTO LATIN AMERICA demonstration and tasting zone which is showcasing 9 countries of the region (just outside Hall 8)
- Create a strong presence on social networks! Remember to add new contacts on LinkedIn. Also remember to take a selfie in front of the SIAL Paris skyline and post your photo with the hashtag #SIALParis!
After the show
- Stay active on social networks and continue to add new contacts on LinkedIn
- Share your impressions with the SIAL team by answering the satisfaction survey. Our objective? Improve your next SIAL Paris visit!
Optimise your visit ...For a successful SIAL Paris show
Go further... SIAL Paris has a little practical advice to make your visit easier and give you even more sources of inspiration!
- Book your accommodation with B-network, a centralised hotel booking website: www.sial.b-network.com
- Be organised, especially if you have an appointment and factor in the time you will spend going through security when you arrive at the show. From 8.30am you can use the cloakrooms and the cafés in the gallery (by the RER exit and the taxi ranks)
- Visitor bags bigger than cabin-sized bags must be left at the cloakroom.
- If you come to the Exhibition Centre by RER, remember to buy a return ticket in the morning to avoid the queues at the end of the day. You can also organise all your travel arrangements by taxi with the company Taxi G7 (Exit to Hall 5c). Book your prepaid taxi: sialparis.g7booking.com
- At the entrances, don’t forget to pick up the essential tools for your visit: the visitor’s guide, the program of events, the themed tours, the official catalogue and also the SIAL Innovation trends book
- Also at your disposal is the TNT case for storing your catalogues, samples and various documents at the show. When you leave, TNT will send the case directly to your office! At reception in the gallery of Hall 5a.
- Rest areas are available at the entrances of Halls 1 to 4, 5a, and 6 with WiFi and plugs for recharging devices
- The international press village offers around a hundred professional press titles dedicated to distribution, restaurants and catering and the food industry
- Are you in Paris and would like to find an original gift for your friends and family? A SIAL souvenir or something from Paris? The SIAL Shops are open every day at the entrances to Halls 5a and 6 and in the passageaway between Halls 5a and 5b
- SIAL Paris is also an opportunity to discover Paris in a different light, thanks to SIAL OFF! This directory has 50 addresses selected by Gault&Millau. It provides access to the best gourmet establishments in the heart of France’s capital city thanks to offers in dozens of hand-picked restaurants, bars and delicatessens. Available at the exhibition hall entrances and exits