SIAL Paris, strictly no leftovers!
Our ambitions and CSR actions
Improve our waste recycling rate by 30%.
- Sorting and recycling of the show's waste (stands and common areas) with our cleaning partner.
- Accompanying our exhibitors in this approach by setting up a reservation of skips/wagons for sorting and the creation of inventories.
- Provision of an ECO-CONCEPT equipped stand (reused structure, rented furniture, LED lighting, carpet tiles).
- Provision of recyclable badge holders.
Reinforce our historical actions in terms of recycling and donation
- Reuse of organic waste from our catering partner.
- Provision of used oil collectors.
- Collection of food donations facilitated by the presence of a partner stand and raising awareness among all stakeholders: 57 tons collected in 2018
Promoting the sharing of practices in order to limit our environmental impact
- Proposal of grouped cabs at the start of the event.
- Reasonable use of energy: reduction of power supply, individual control of heating on dedicated spaces, limitation of night lighting.
- Sharing of spaces, structures and furniture between several Comexposium trade fairs at the Exhibition Center between September and November 2022.
Promoting inclusion, solidarity and employment among our communities
- Social benefits: 3940 jobs created or maintained in 2018.
- People with disabilities: dedicated welcome and personalized services (loan of mechanical wheelchairs, dedicated numbers for access from parking lots).
- Students and the future of the profession: preferential rates/spaces dedicated to training.