Why come to SIAL Paris?
5 reasons that will get you hungry
- An effective platform for export (according to more than 8 out of 10 exhibitors).
- An additional 6 months turnover on average.
- A variety of products acknowledged by more than 9 out of 10 visitors.
- 2 out of 3 visitors attended to seek out new products.
- Exclusive content: source of inspiration for all professionals in the sector.
Don’t forget the French and international media coverage, more than 1,500 journalists over 5 days, with 6,500 mentions on and offline in 2014, of which half was generated by international press!
TNS 2014 survey
Make your trip hassle-free
Eliminate the stress and hassle, and make your trip to SIAL Paris 2016 as inspiring, enjoyable and productive as possible by taking advantage of services leading up to the event and during the show.
For your trip
- A wider selection of hotels that fit your needs (available before end of 2015).
- Offers at restaurants and for great food and drink at partner sites (available from first quarter 2016).
- Guided tours in Paris at selected shops, Rungis market, restaurants (available first semester 2016).
For your participation at SIAL Paris
- New communication tools to help you get in touch with other professionals.
- The Match-Making platform, which helps you make and plan your meetings with French and international visitors/exhibitors at the show (available from June 2016).
- Opportunity of presenting products in special showcases located at the centre of sectors, such as showcases for Organic, Diet/Gluten-Free, Intermediate food products, La Cuisine.
- Institutional videos, product demonstrations, SIAL TV interviews to get inspired before, during and after!
Plan ahead and register now to enjoy the complete benefits of all the events and tools at your disposal!