More than just a trade show, SIAL Paris is a unique opportunity for food & beverage industry professionals to reach a wide audience and showcase the latest innovations across different industries.
What you can do at SIAL Paris 2022
- Make new contacts
- Test new markets
- Increase awareness
- Showcase your innovations
- Boost your turnover
Our list of exhibitors grows by the day so don’t miss your chance to be seen!
Where else can you meet all of the right retailers, buyers and importers to build your business?
What other have to say about SIAL Paris
“If any company wants to launch and introduce a new product at the global level, this is the place to be." Antonio ELLEK, president of Elma Farms
Who will attend SIAL Paris 2022?
The SIAL International Food Exhibition in Paris is the world’s largest professional meeting in the food sector. In the previous editions, SIAL Paris welcomed over 7200 exhibitors from 120 countries and a record attendance of 310 000 professionals from 194 countries.
Unfortunately, like many other industries, the 2020 version was postponed due to COVID-19 but we’ll be back with a bang for 2022 and readier than ever to bring back the human aspect and help you offer an unforgettable experience for your target audience.
For the 2022 edition, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Penetrate the French and larger EU market
- Meet with purchasing decision makers
- Make contact with CEO and GM level executives
- Welcome thousands of industry professionals to your booth
Take advantage of a captive audience: a large majority of SIAL Paris visitors come to see new products!
Show off your new products at SIAL 2022
Consumers are becoming more and more demanding for innovation in the food and beverage industry: this makes SIAL Paris 2022 a prime opportunity to show off the latest products to new markets.
A few of the trends that consumers are leaning toward across industries:
- Organic and local offerings
- More environmentally-friendly packaging
- Processes that take into account animal welfare
- Dietary alternatives such as low-fat and gluten-free options
...and much more! What new products and innovations will you show them?
Benefits of setting up a booth at SIAL Paris 2022
Take advantage of our expertise: we are here to guide you along the way to make sure that you get the best return on your investment! Whether you offer frozen products, canned food, organic products, IAP, ingredients, dietary products or gluten-free offerings, you can boost visibility, make new qualified contacts and propel your business at SIAL Paris 2022.
What we Offer
To help you create a memorable and unique experience and attract qualified traffic to your stand we offer:
- A digital press kit for generating interest and promoting your presence at SIAL
- Customised package based on your companies needs in terms of size, sector etc
- Technology such as matchmaking and badge readers
- A dedicated consultant along the entire process to set up objectives pre-event to a post-event debrief
- Dedicated events where you can discover the latest trends and innovations in the food industry
- A dedicated app to help you boost business opportunities before and during the show
- High satisfaction rate: More than 90% of our visiting professionals were satisfied with offering in previous editions
- High additional turnover: More than 6 months’ additional turnover declared by exhibitors after previous editions (on average 10e ROI for each 1e invested in trade show according to UNIMEV1)
- High number of quality contacts: Exhibitors report on average 200 meetings, including ⅓ new contacts and 8 out of 10 say that contacts are quality2
1Event Data Book, 2019 issue
2Source : Kantar TNS / SIAL Paris 2016
Advantageous location in the world’s culinary capital
The 2022 edition of SIAL Paris will take place in Villepinte in the suburbs of Paris, France less than 20km from the city centre and less than 10km from Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport.
Want to attract qualified industry visitors and show them your latest products and innovations?