Display your sweet grocery and bakery products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of sweet products and bakery is exhibited at SIAL Paris: artificial sweeteners, bakery products and pastries/viennoiseries, biscuits, cakes/pâtisseries, chocolates, confectionery, crystallised fruit, fancy and toasted breads, honey and royal jelly, marrons glacés, mousses and desserts, puddings, salted snacks for aperitifs, spreads, sugar, and more.
- 833 exhibitors*
- 87% were international companies (71 countries)*
- France, Belgium, Turkey: Top exhibiting countries*
- 90 % of SIAL Paris exhibitors will recommend the show*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 93 products in the sector were entered for the 2014 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
- Penotti Cookie Nottie Speculoos Spread by PENOTTI (NL): Speculoos spread with crispy texture. With indulgent recipes.
A few examples of new Sweet Grocery and Bakery Products selected in 2014
- XIN PIN INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CO LTD (TW): Nori seaweed snacks with almonds and sesame
- Deo - aroma candy by ALPI COMMERCE LTD. (BG): Candies that perfume the body with a floral scent. Made with essential flower oil that evaporates through the skin over a 6-hour period.
- First fruit set - spout pouches + babyspoon by Good Gout - Baby Food (FR): Organic fruit purée pouch with a spoon to clip. For babies from 4 months
- Honey with Piri-Piri (African bird's eye chili) by CASA DA PRISCA (PT): Honey with African piri piri peppers
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Biscuiterie De La Pointe Du Raz (FR), Bip Hollande (NL), Biscuiterie La Mère Poulard (FR), Biscuiterie Saint Michel (FR), Brioche Pasquier (FR), Brousse Verges (FR), Cabrioni Biscotti (IT), Clément Faugier (FR), Aviateur (NL), Destrooper Jules Biscuiterie (BE), Dolfin Spa (IT), El Pequeno Molino (ES), Famille Michaud Apiculteur (FR), Fiorentini Alimentari (IT), Fizzy Distribution (FR), Fossier (FR), Freddi Dolciaria (IT), Halloren (BE), La Boulangère (FR), Loc Maria (FR), Michel & Augustin (FR), Pidy (FR), Peeters Produckten Bv Penotti (NL), Riegelein (FR), Rigoni di Asiago (IT), Vicenzi Biscotti (IT)…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- An average of 130 contacts per stand in this sector among whom 64 new ones*
- 30% come mainly for this sector
- More than 9 in 10 of them highlighted the high diversity of products
- 71% were international
* 2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...