Display your savoury grocery products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of savoury grocery products is exhibited at SIAL Paris: breakfast cereals, broths and soups, capers, coffee and substitutes, condiments, crisps, dry pasta, herbs and spices, maize and by-products, margarine and other edible fats, mustards, pickles, pulses and freeze-dried vegetables, oils, olives, pepper, rice, salt, sauces, semolina and couscous, starch products, teas, vanilla, vinegar, and more.
- More than 2,000 exhibitors*
- 85% were international companies (88 countries). Italy, France, The Netherlands: Top exhibiting countries*
- From 2014, a PETFOOD Village*
- The sector that welcomes the highest number of companies*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 110 products of the sector entered the 2014 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
- Julienne of flavoured vinegar by French Cooker - Concepts Culinaires (FR): 100% natural vinegar flakes. Solid vinegar. Easy to dose.
A few examples of new Savoury Grocery Products selected in 2014
- Explore Asian by Expand International SA / Ethical Foods SA (CN): Organic beans-based pasta, rich in protein and fibre.
- Fish snack by BORNHOLMS A/S (DK): Fish snacks for kids in fun packaging to go.
- Sweety Drop Pepper by SABAROT (FR): Mini teardrop-shaped bell peppers from Amazonia. As an appetizer or to garnish salads, pasta and pizzas.
- Shrimp Crackers Ready To Fry by SIBELL (FR): Fry it yourself shrimp chips.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Act International (TN), Ajinomoto (JP), Andros (FR), B&S Bosman Global (NL), Barilla (IT), Buencafe (CO), Cafes Malongo (FR), Charbonneaux Brabant (FR), Charles et Alice (FR), Cho Company (TN), Conserverie Courtin (FR), Delverde (IT), Covinor (FR), Ebly (FR), Epicerie Fuchs (FR), Euricom (IT), Future Enterprises (SG), Groupe Benamor (DZ), Instanta (PL), Les Moulins Amor Benamor (DZ), Mc Cormick (FR), Meptico (LB), Monini (IT), NGM International BV (NL), Panzani (FR), Pasta Zara (IT), Polenghi Group (IT), Riso Gallo (IT), Sacla (IT), Salins Du Midi (FR), San Carlo Europe (IT), Soyyigit Group (TR), Tipiak (FR)...
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- An average of 358 contacts per stand*
- 1/3 acheteur come mainly for this sector*
- 88% satisfaction rate*
- 91% intend to come back in 2016*
*2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
- Retail: Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
- Foodservice: Aramark (US), Autogrill (IT), Burger King Corp. (US), Camst (IT), Compass Group (GB), Elior (FR), LSG / Lufthansa Services (DE), McDonald’s (US), Sodexo Groupe (FR), SSP (GB), Subway (US), Whitbread Restaurant (GB), Yum! Brands (US)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...