Display your organic products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of organically grown or raised foodstuffs is exhibited at SIAL Paris: beverages, dairy products, food supplements, frozen foods, fruit and vegetables, grocery products, ingredients, meat, poultry, seafood, sweet foods, and more.
- Is your organic food product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation751 exhibitors* among whom the satisfaction rate expressed was 91%*
- 72% were international companies (22 countries). France, Italy: Top exhibiting countries*
- New in 2016! A dedicated Village for Gluten-free products
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 90% of the exhibitors in the sector exhibit new products*.
A few examples of new Organic Foods selected in 2014
- Explore Asian by Expand International SA / Ethical Foods SA (CH): Organic beans-based pasta, rich in protein and fibre.
- Palmyra Jaggery by CONSCIOUS FOOD / Conscious World (GB): Organic sweetener rich in vitamin B and iron. Made with organic Palmyra Jaggery powder. Low glycemic index.
- Frozen organic baby portions by YOOJI (FR): Chopped meat or fish in 10g portions for babies. No additives or preservatives. No added salt. Texture suited to the baby's age. Cooked in France. 12 individually-wrapped portions.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Vitagermine (FR), Biolab (FR), Amigos int (DE), Brandstorminc (US), Huilerie Emile Noël (FR), Jean Hervé (FR), Mengazzoli (IT), Alb Gold (DE), Tradin Organic (NL)
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 24% come mainly for this sector*
- An average of 219 contacts per stand in the sector with 82 new ones
- 51% come from retail industry
- 71% are international
* 2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
They visited SIAL Paris in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Biocoop (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), La vie claire (FR), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Naturalia (FR), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...