Display your beverage products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of meat of all types is exhibited at SIAL Paris: beef, lamb, mutton, pork, veal and horse (carcass, vacuum-packed fresh meat and muscle, fresh meat packed in portions, fresh minced meat, tripe and offal, etc.).
- 397 exhibitors*
- 93% were international companies (56 countries)*
- South America, USA and Europe mainly
- One of the biggest sectors at SIAL Paris!
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 18 products in the sector entered for the 2014 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
The Frozen Butcher by ZANDBERGEN WORLD'S FINEST MEAT (NL): Selected meat burger in packaging with a refined design. 2 burgers of 125g per pack.
A few examples of new Meat selected in 2014
- Wuberini by SALUMIFICIO FRATELLI BERETTA SPA / WUBERINI (IT) : mini sausages with an economic positioning, costing €1. With itinerant packaging.
- Salami made of 100% poultry by MICARNA SA (CH): Low-fat poultry sausage. No animal or vegetable fat. Contains egg protein.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
ABIEC (BR), Abp-Food Group (IE), Agrosuper (CL), Allanasons (IN), Al-Quresh Exports (IN), Apex (BR), Belgian Meat Office (BE), Board Bia / Irish Food Board (IE), Bernard-Jean Floc’h (FR), Biovela (LV), Camara Paraguaya de Carne (PY), Canada Pork International (CA), Carniques Juia (ES), Chevideco (BE), Cipa (FR), Combinatie Teusen V.D.Hengel (NL), Damien De Jong (FR), Danish Crown France (DA), Eblex (GB), German Meat (DE), HCC Meat Promotion Wales (GB), Inalca (IT), Hungary Meat Kft (HU), Instituto Nacional de Carnes (Inac) (UR), Interbev (FR), Jbs (BR), IPCVA (AR), Jestin (FR), Marfrig Alimentos (BR), Meat And Livestock Australia (AU), NH-Foods ltd (JP), Northern Ireland Naturally (GB), Nowaco (DK), Parker-Migliorini Int (CN), Patel (ES), Pini Polona (PL), Quality Meat Of Scotland (GB), Rivasam (ES), Sudambeef Trading (UR), Tendriade (FR), Toni-josep Carnicas S.L. (ES), Vandrie Group (NL), Vestey Foods Group (GB), Vitelco BV (NL), Zaklad Przetworstwa Miesnego Zaczyk (PL), Zwanenberg Food Group (NL) …
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- An average of 263 contacts per stand in the sector with 71 new ones*
- 71% are international*
- 51% come from retail industry*
- 19% come mainly for this sector
* 2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Bigard Distribution (FR), Hugo Desnoyer (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Grande Boucherie du Molard (CH), Halles d’Auchan (FR), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilization: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilization in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...