Display your fruit and vegetables to distribution professionals
An exhaustive array of fruit and vegetables is exhibited at SIAL Paris: cooked vacuum-packed fruits and vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables, 678 exhibitors*fresh tropical and non-tropical fruits and vegetables, oil seeds and oil-bearing fruits, potatoes, pulses and dried fruits and vegetables, starch foods, vacuum-packed fruit and vegetables. New recipes, products specifically for children, and research into practical packaging for the ready-to-eat offering.
- 91% were international companies (22 countries). Turkey, China, France: Top exhibiting countries*
- Dedicated area for fresh products, including the sector’s leaders: Parmentine, Zespri, Allaire, Fructofresh, Cheritel…
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 24 products in the sector were entered for the 2014 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
Grow-at-home mushroom kit by PRET A POUSSER (FR) and Eco Gumelo by CAP PORTUGAL (PT) - ex-aequo : Grow oyster mushrooms directly into the cardboard pack. Soil made with recycled sawdust. Sprayer included.
A few examples of new Fruit and Vegetables selected in 2014
- Les Express by GROUPE CHERITEL (FR): Kit of fresh cut vegetables with no additives or preservatives. Ready to cook. In a compartment tray. For 2 people.
- Cooked veggies LOU express pouches by LEGULICE (FR): Cooked vegetables in a microwaveable pouch. Ready in 1 minute 30. No preservatives. Made in France. In a stand-up 250g sachet.
- Le potager de Clément by CLEMENT FAUGIER (FR): Organic heirloom vegetable purée in discs. Frozen.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Al Foah Palm Sector (AE), Boesch Boden Spies (DE), Fruit center (TN), Groupe Cheritel (FR), International Nut And Dried Fruit Council Foundation (ES), Color Food (FR), King Nuts & Raaphorst (NL), Maitre Prunille (FR), Middle East Products Export (IR), Noberasco (IT), Nutland (NL), Orienco (FR), Paramount Farms Pistachio (US), Seeberger (DE), Tropic Apero (FR), BC Blueberry Council (CA), Exportadora Frutamerica (CL), Campo Rico (ES), Schur (DE), Jardin de Saint Julien (MU), Zespri(BE), Parmentine (FR), Allaire (FR),Tropicana Fruits Farm (NI), Consorcio Citrico Dominicano (DO), Domaine Benzit (MA), Ferme de la Motte (FR), Ferme des arches (FR), Asparagus producers' association (GR), Activ Sp. Zoo (PL)
Who are the buyers who come specifically for you at SIAL Paris?
- 90% satisfaction rate for visitors to this sector*
- An average of 461 contacts per stand, with 82 new ones*
- 51% came from retail industry*
- 71% were international*
* 2014 figures - source: Visitor Survey for 2014
The following visited SIAL Paris in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Biocoop (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Biodistrifrais (FR), Edeka (DE), France agrofruits (FR), Grand Frais (FR), Halles d’Auchan (FR), La vie claire (FR), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Naturalia (FR), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...
Before and during the show, major partnerships with sector associations and magazines will be established to highlight fruit and vegetables on the Marché, in particular. Special features will also be laid on to enhance the fruit and vegetable programme: dedicated SIAL Innovation award, dedicated culinary demonstrations at La Cuisine by SIAL, a special programme on SIAL TV, a food design exhibition revolving around fruit and vegetables and so on…