Display your fruit and vegetables to distribution professionals
An exhaustive array of fruit and vegetables is exhibited at SIAL Paris: cooked vacuum-packed fruits and vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables, 1 104 exhibitors*fresh tropical and non-tropical fruits and vegetables, plantain bananas, dragon fruit, sliced coconut, mushrooms in pots, potato balls, fresh dates, dried mangoes, avocados, pistachios, goji, berries, heirloom vegetables, shallots, onions, salads, etc.
New recipes, products specifically for children, and research into practical packaging for the ready-to-eat offering.
- 91% were international companies *
- 80% of exhibitors in this sector are satisfied*
- 80% of visitors in this sector believe that SIAL Paris served as a means of boosting their sales*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 visitors in 10!
- The participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 12 products in the sector were entered for the 2016 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
- CD FRUITS / FOLION’s vegetable leaves (FRA): Dried exotic vegetable leaves. Fine, soft leaves made from natural ingredients. Ideal for makis, samosas, pastries, cocktails, etc. Lactose- and gluten-free. No preservatives or added colouring. No gelling or texturing agents,, no allergens.
A few examples of new Fruit and Vegetables selected in 2016
- SAS BON ET BIEN’s Good and Wholesome Soup (FRA): Soup made from rejected vegetables, using recipes developed by chefs. Vegetables rejected during the sorting stage. Product co-developed by the Templeuve E. Leclerc, McCain, Randstad, Food Banks, Sodexo and Le GAPPI.
- A.B. TECHNOLOGIES ALIMENTAIRES’s Veggie Snack (FRA): Sliced vegetable preparation for sandwiches. 100% plant-based.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Al Foah Palm Sector (ARE), Boesch Boden Spies (DEU), Groupe Cheritel (FRA), International Nut And Dried Fruit Council Foundation (ESP), King Nuts & Raaphorst (NLD), Maitre Prunille (FRA), Middle East Products Export (IRN),Parmentine (FRA) Noberasco (ITA), Nutland (NLD), Orienco (FRA), Paramount Farms Pistachio (USA), Seeberger (DEU), Tropic Apero (FRA), BC Blueberry Council (CAN), Allaire (FRA), Asparagus producers’ association (GRE), Activ Sp. Zoo (POL),...
Who are the buyers who come specifically for you at SIAL Paris?
- 92% satisfaction rate for visitors to this sector*
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
* 2016 figures - source: Visitor Survey for 2016
The following visited SIAL Paris in 2016
Aeon (JPA), Ahold (NLD), Albert Heijn (NLD) Aldi (DEU), Auchan (FRA), Amazon (USA), Biocoop (FRA), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Biodistrifrais (FRA), Edeka (DEU), France agrofruits (FRA), Grand Frais (FRA), Auchan (FRA), La vie claire (FRA), Leclerc (FRA), Lidl International (DEU), Metro (DEU), Naturalia (FRA), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JPA), Target (USA), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles (AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitations cards, 20 mailshot camapaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 2, 685 journalists in attendance over the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV) both in France and abroad.
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors*…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on- and off-line media in 40 countries including
Agra-alimentation (FRA), Fruit Today (ESP), FLD Hebdo et FLD Magazine (FRA), Rungis Actualités (FRA), Vegetable (FRA), Froutonea (GRC), Fruit world (CHE), Corriere ortofrutticolo (ITA), Poland fruits (POL), Eurofruit magazine (GBR), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUS), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD), …
Food service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FRA), Catering (BEL), Caternews (ESP), …
Before and during the show, major partnerships with sector associations and magazines will be established to highlight fruit and vegetables on the Marché, in particular. Special features will also be laid on to enhance the fruit and vegetable programme: dedicated SIAL Innovation award, dedicated culinary demonstrations at La Cuisine by SIAL, a special programme on SIAL TV, a food design exhibition revolving around fruit and vegetables and so on…