Display your Frozen foods products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of frozen foods is exhibited at SIAL Paris: aromatic herbs, breads, cakes and desserts, fish, fruits (coulis, fruits, purées), game, ice creams and sorbets, instant meals, meat, molluscs, pastries, pizzas, potatoes, poultry, shellfish, vegetable mixtures, vegetables of all types, and more.
- 928 exhibitors*
- 84% were international companies (67 countries)*
- France, Belgium: Top exhibiting companies*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products
- 65 products of the sector entered the 2014 session*
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
Potato Churros by CITE GOURMANDE (FR): Churros with savoury recipes. With potatoes and vegetables.
A few examples of new Frozen Foods selected in 2014
- Cool’eaze Professionnel by DAREGAL SA (FR): Herb coulis with original recipes. In bottle with nozzle. To customise and decorate plates
- Guacamole avocado dip by DUJARDIN FOODS (BE): IQF frozen guacamole chunks
- Nice Fruit by NICE FRUIT (ES): Frozen fruits retaining all the nutrients of fresh fruits. Production process which allows the texture, flavour and vitamins to be retained for 3 years
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Agrarfrost (DE), Agristo (BR), Alysse Food (BE), Ardo (BE), Aviko (NL), Beaumarais (FR), Bagel Bakery (DE), Bridor (FR), C-Food International (LB), Champimer Scelta Mushrooms (NL), Clarebout Potatoes (BE), Congelados De Navarra (ES), Creapan (BE), Crop’s (BE), D’Arta (BE), Daregal (FR), Descours (FR), Dirafrost (BE), France Europe Dujardin (FR), Future Enterprises (SG), G7 Gelati (IT), Gelpass (FR), Gie Pasquier (FR), Glaces Erhard (FR), Gunnar Dafgard (SE), Ice Cream Factory Comaker (ES), La Charlotte (FR), Mydibel (BE), Neuhauser (FR), Nichirei Foods (NL),Ponthier (FR), Frial (FR), Coup de Pates (FR), Surgital (IT), Sweet Street Desserts (US), Westfro (BE), Panelux (LU), Prolainat (FR), Slothouber Seafood (NL), Sofrino (FR)…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 15% come mainly for this sector*
- An average of 167 contacts per stand in the sector with 54 new ones*
- 71% are international*
- 93% of the visitors of the sector were satisfied
*2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
- Retail: Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
- Food service: Aramark (US), Autogrill (IT), Burger King Corp (US), Camst (IT), Compass Group (GB), Elior (FR), LSG / Lufthansa Services (DE), McDonald’s (US), Sodexo Groupe (FR), SSP (GB), Subway (US), Whitbread Restaurant (GB), Yum! Brands (US)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...