Display your equipment products to professionals from distribution
All equipment & technologies are to be found at SIAL Paris: Food processes, equipment for the food trade and catering, transport and services.
- More than 147 exhibitors*
- 47% were international companies (21 countries)*
- France, Germany, Italy: Top exhibiting countries
Is your equipment innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 14 equipments entered the 2014 session*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
TS Continuous Roasting System by FCD SYSTEM (FR): Electric-powered high-energy-yield continuous dry roasting and/or drying system.
A few examples of new Equipment selected in 2014
- Spiral Oven for Bacon Production by UNITHERM FOOD SYSTEMS (NL): Process for producing precooked bacon slices.
- The compagnon du Boulanger de ELODYS SAS (FR): Automatic distributor of fresh baguettes 24/7, including a continuous baking oven.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Agro-Industrie Machinery (FR), Bertocchi (IT), Cepi (IT),Fam Nv (BE), Fesia (FR), Hoegger Alpina (FR), Industrade (FR), Karl Schnell (FR), La Parmentière (FR), Limatec (FR), Lmia (FR), Lutetia (FR), Macchine Soncini Alberto (IT), Guillen (ES), Oxypharm (FR), Poly - Clip System Snc (FR), Revtech (FR), Ruehle (DE), Soncini Alberto (IT), Steriflow (FR), Stg & Nagel (FR), Turatti (IT), Unitherm Food Systems (GB), Visys Nv Sorting Systems (BE).
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 71% were international*
- An average of 200 contacts per stand among whom 35% were new ones*
- 22% come mainly for this sector
- 1 in 2 look for new providers*
- 88% satisfaction rate*
*2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following visited SIAL PARIS in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...