Display your Delicatessen products and Ready-Prepared dishes to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of delicatessen products and ready-prepared dishes is exhibited at SIAL Paris: fish and vegetables marinated in oil, fresh salads, fresh stuffed and plain pasta, hot and cold starters, pancakes, pizzas, salad platters, sandwiches, sauces, snacks, spreads (olive and anchovy purées, etc.), stuffed bread rolls, sweet and savoury cooked dishes (vegetable, meat and fish), and more.
- 317 exhibitors*
- 85% were international companies (45 countries)*
- France, Italy, Spain, Belgium: Top exhibiting countries*
- an increase of 41% compared to 2012*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products
- 47 products in the sector entered the 2014 session*
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
Twist by NEW FOOD PACKING (FR): Cooked meal in a box with a separate sauce in the lid. A simple rotation of the lid allows to open the seal that protects the sauce to be broken and the product to be poured. The product is better preserved and its taste qualities are also maintained. Fork included. To warm-up in the microwave oven.
A few examples of new Delicatessen and ready-prepared dishes selected in 2014
- Risottino by RISO GALLO SPA (IT): Vegetable risotto mix for children, low in salt. Ready in a few minutes. Prepared with 30% fresh vegetable puree. Made with natural ingredients
- Ravioli with tomato sauce by RAYNAL ET ROQUELAURE / ZAPETTI FOOD SERVICE (FR): Ravioli in a sterilisable multilayer bag.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Blue Elephant Catering (BE), Bluver (IT), Campifood (FR), Comexo & Sauces (FR), Ansolive (BE), Antica Pasteria / Lazzaroni (IT), Deliva (BE), Delasia Isali (BE), Ifantis (GR), Mix Buffet (FR), Martinet SAS (FR), Farniente (BE), Twist Box (FR), Père Olive (BE), Sapresti Traiteur (FR), Renna (IT),Thaitan Foods Int. (TH), Treo (FR), Palirria (GR), Naturello (IT), Belies / Piertercil Group (BE), Les Siphones (FR), Alimentos Proteicos texturiados y complementos nut (ES), Sobreval (FR)…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 15% come mainly for this sector*
- among whom 18% are from retail industry and 41% from food service*
- An average of 307 contacts per stand in the sector with 64 new ones*
- 71% of whom are international*
* 2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Fauchon (FR), Hédiard (FR), La Grande Epicerie (FR), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...