Display your beverage products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of beverages is present at SIAL Paris :
- Non-alcoholic: energy drinks, fizzy drinks, fruit juices, mineral water, syrups…
- Alcoholic: cocktails and other alcoholic beverages (vodka, rum, whisky, cognac…), ciders, beers, aperitifs (pastis, bitters, liqueurs…)
- Fruit concentrates and preparations, mixes, ingredients, flavouring…
405 exhibitors displayed non-alcoholic beverages* 92% of whom were international (73 countries)*
103 exhibitors displayed alcoholic beverages* 77% of whom were international (28 countries) Turkey, France, Germany: top exhibitors countries*
Is your beverage innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 91 products in the sector were entered for the 2014 session
Alcoholic Beverage 2014 Award
Beer Making Kit of BROOKLYN BREW SHOP (US): Kit to make your own beer. Contains grain, hops and yeast for the first batch, a racking cane, a thermometer, a tubing clamp, a glass fermenting jug, a cleanser, an airlock, a clear vinyl tubing and a screw-cap stopper. Reusable kit.
Non-alcoholic Beverage 2014 Award
Springwave of SPRINGWAVE (FR): replenishing drink enriched with spirulina.
Blue coloured. Rich in antioxidants. Lightly flavoured. Low sugar
A few examples of new beverages selected in 2014
- Mezcamaica by ELUINNI S.A. DE C.V. (MX): Mezcal cocktail with hibiscus.
- Cosmopolitan diva by LATVIJAS BALZAMS (LV): Sparkling alcoholic drink filtered through gold. Made from apple wine. To drink as an aperitif. Marketed For women.
- Zider by UPSYNTH GMBH (AU): Sweet herb cider. Green coloured. Marketed towards women.
- aRhumatik by RHUMS & PUNCHS ISAUTIER (FR) : Rum based cocktail with stevia extract. No sugar added.
- Brunehaut Pomfraiz’ by BRASSERIE DE BRUNEHAUT (BE): Gluten-free organic Belgian fruit beer. Made with 60% deglutenised barley. 5.5% alcohol by volume.
- Mini Wine Pack by INNO’VO/Secret de Lou (FR): Cooking wine in a light and convenient 25cl pouch. Unbreakable. Reclosable.
- Nata de Coco by DOLPHIN (MY): Jelly drink with pieces of nata de coco in a cup, ready for immediate use. With a spoon or straw included.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Allanasons (IN), Arrow Juice Factory (AE), Britvic International (GB), Cobell (GB), Dohler (DE), Eclor (FR), Foster Clark (MT), French Craft Brewers (FR), Fruite (FR), Future Enterprise (SG), Gan Shmuel Foods (IL), Gat Foods (IL), Mahmood Saeed Beverages (SA), Royal Crown Cola (US), Rudolf Wild (DE), Sappe (TH), Slaur Intl (FR), Sumol-Compal (PT), Teisseire (FR), Uludag (TR)…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 88% of visitors were satisfied*
- An average of 300 contacts per booth in the sector with 66 new ones*
- 17% come mainly for the beverages sector*
- 63% of the sector’s visitors come from retail*
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
*2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey for 2014
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on theWORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...