Display your products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of seafood is exhibited at SIAL Paris: fish, fresh shellfish, frozen foods, marinades, molluscs, ready-made dishes, rillettes, soups, surimi, sushi, spreads, terrines, tinned and semi-preserved foods, and more.
- 98 exhibitors*
- 75% were international companies (23 countries)*
- France, Italy, Spain: Top exhibiting countries*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products
- 14 products of the sector entered the 2014 session*
SIAL Innovation Award 2014
Seaweed spaghetti and sea water by ALGUES DE BRETAGNE / GLOBE EXPORT SARL (FR): Seaweed spaghetti. In a bucket of seawater.
A few examples of new seafood selected in 2014
- Azais polito by AZAIS-POLITO (FR): Tatin-style scorpion fish rillettes. For appetisers.
- Sardines à l'huile de homard by GROIX ET NATURE (FR): Sardines with lobster oil
- Mediterranean tapas from Spain by ARDO FUENTES E HIJOS SALAZON S.A.U. (ES): Range of dried fish-based tapas.
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2014
2014 exhibiting companies included
Angulas Aguinagas (ES), Borelli (IT), Chancerelle International (FR), Cipal (FR), Duntower (AR), Guyader Gastronome (FR), Harverst Farm Foods (CN), Huitres Cadoret (FR), Langloys Traiteur (FR), L’aquaculture Tunisienne (TU), Meralliance (FR), Miceli (FR), Parcs Saint Kerber (FR), Romanzinzi (FR), Umlax (SE), Union of Latvian Fish Processing Industry (LV), Vichiunai (BE) …
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 15 % come mainly for this sector
- An average of 165 contacts per stand in the sector with 73 new ones
- 98 % of the visitors of the sector were satisfied
*2014 figures - source: 2014 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2014
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Grand Frais Marée (FR), Halles d’Auchan (FR), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU), Woolworths (AU)
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 6 press conferences in France and in 20 other countries
- 500,000 invitations distributed, 20 postal and e-mail campaigns segmented by target (retail, foodservice, agri-food, fresh produce purchasers, wine buyers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 1,500 journalists present for the 5 days of the show*
- More than 6,500 media spin-offs (press/radio/TV) in France and worldwide
- Considerable political mobilisation: 120 official delegations, 4 French ministers, 22 foreign ministers and 70 ambassadors*… with a stronger mobilisation in 2016 as the show will open on the WORLD FOOD Day (by UN)
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...