Display your equipment products to professionals from distribution
All equipment & technologies are to be found at SIAL Paris: Food processes, equipment for the food trade and catering, transport and services.
- 201 exhibitors showcased their ranges of equipement*
- 70% of whom were international exhibitors*
- 90% of exhibitors in this sector are satisfied*
- 80% of exhibitors in this sector believe that SIAL PAris served as a means of boosting their sales*
Is your equipment innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- The participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 10 pieces of equipement selected in 2016
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
SILVERSON’s FLASHMIX blender (FRA): Rotor powder/liquid mixe
A few examples of new Equipment selected in 2016
- INDUSTRADE’s UV-c flow-through system (FRA): Innovative washing system for vacuum-packed cooked farm products that has a low environmental impact and does not involve chlorine.
- MICVAC two-compartment packaging (SWE): Two-compartment packaging incorporating a valve.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Fesia (FRA), Unitherm Food Systems (NLD), Lutetia (FRA), Rpm Belgium N.v. (BEL), Nergeco (FRA), Tomra Sorting Solutions (BEL), Csb-System Ag (DEU), Avamo (FRA), Bertocchi Srl (ITA), Steriflow (FRA), Awh Gmbh (DEU), Limatec (FRA), Fam (BEL), Defitrans (FRA), Filpack Industrie (FRA), Urschel International (FRA), Cda (FRA), Grupo Aguilar (ESP), Industrade (FRA), Micvac (SWE), Silverson (FRA), Boska Holland (NLD), Oxy’pharm (FRA), Mutual Logistics (FRA).
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 92% of visitors who visited this area as a priority are satsified*
- 7 out of 10 who visited this sector as a priority have decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
*2016 figures - source: 2016 Visitor Survey
The following visited SIAL PARIS in 2016
ABinBev (BEL), BEL (FRA), Bonduelle (FRA), Carrefour (FRA), Casino (FRA), Coca-Cola (USA), Danone (FRA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), Ferrero (ITA), Fonterra (NKL), Heineken (NLD), Leclerc (FRA), Metro (DEU), Mondelez (USA), Nestlé (CHE), PepsiCo (USA), Rewe (DEU), Unilever (GBR/NLD), Wal-Mart (USA).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 international promotional agents covering more than 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitation cards sent out, 25 mailshot campaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- Strong presence on the social networks
- 2,685 journalists in attendance over the five days of the show*
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV), both in France and abroad
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on and off-line media, in 40 countries: Alimentaria (ESP), Food Marketing & Techn. (DEU), Food Technologgie (DEU), Food Industry (BEL), Food processing (ITA), Tecnalimentaria food industry (ITA), Industrie Alimentarie (ITA), TECNALIMENTARIA (ITA), Process Alimentaire (FRA), RIA (FRA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUS), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD), Usine Nouvelle (FRA),…