Display your cured meats to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of cured meats is exhibited at SIAL Paris: cooked ham, cured, ready-cooked cured meats, regional specialties, salted, smoked and/or dried meats, and more.
- 222 exhibitors*
- 87% were international*
- More than 3 out of 4 exhibitors from the cooked meats sector are satisfied*
- 3 out of 4 exhibitors in the cooked meats sector would recommend SIAL Paris*
Is your cured meat innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 visitors in 10!
- Participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products
- 12 cooked meat products were selected in 2016*
2018 Major Meat Product Prize :
- LOEUL ET PIRIOT’s 2 cuisses de lapin les éleveurs responsables (FRA): Rabbit cuts from responsible farms. French rabbit. Raised in large pens. Fed without GMOs. From the Bleu-Blanc-Coeur branch.
Examples of products selected in 2016 :
- Roast chicken fillet cut with a knife / LDC / LE GAULOIS cooked poultry meats (FRA): Easy-to-serve precut poultry.
2016 exhibiting companies included
Beretta (ITA), Berni (FRA), Bella Bulgaria (BGR), C. Marion et Cie (FRA), Casademont (ESP), Charcuterie Vendeenne (FRA), Citterio
(ITA), Consorzio Del Prosciutto Di Parma (ITA), Consorcio Del Jamon Serrano (ESP), Consortium Du Jambon De Bayonne (FRA), Cooperl Arc Atlantique (FRA), Dobbels Meat (BEL), Georges Thiol (FRA), Henri Raffin (FRA), H & E Reinert (DEU), Jean Caby (FRA), Jomi (ITA), Leoncini (ITA), Loste Grand Saloir (FRA),Merle (FRA), Noel Alimentaria (ESP), Pini Italia (ITA), Salaisons Bentz (FRA), Raspini (ITA), Revisan Ibericos (ESP), Sacor – Bastides Salaisons (FRA), Volys Star (BEL), …
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 91% of visitors interested in the cooked meats sector were satisfied*
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have decision-making powers when it comes to purchase*
*2016 figures - source visitors’ survey for 2016
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2016
Aeon (JAP), Ahold (NLD), Albert Heijn (nld), Aldi (DEU), Amazon (USA), Auchan (FRA), Groupe Bigard (FRA), Carrefour (FRA), Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), Auchan (FRA), Leclerc (FRA), Lidl International (DEU), Metro (DE), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JAP), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles (AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitations cards, 20 mailshot camapaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 2, 685 journalists in attendance over the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV) both in France and abroad.
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors*…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on- and off-line media in 40 countries:
Fine Cheese & Charcuterie (USA), Premiata Salumeria Italiana (ITA), Salumi & Consumi (ITA), Rungis Actualités (FRA), LSA (FRA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUS), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD), The Grocer (GBR), Linéaires (FRA)…
Food service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie-Restauration (FRA), Catering (BEL), Caternews (ESP), Le Chef (FRA)...