Display your beverage products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of beverages is present at SIAL Paris :
- Non-alcoholic: energy drinks, fizzy drinks, fruit juices, mineral water, syrups…
- Alcoholic: cocktails and other alcoholic beverages (vodka, rum, whisky, cognac…), ciders, beers, aperitifs (pastis, bitters, liqueurs…)
- Fruit concentrates and preparations, mixes, ingredients, flavouring…
Did you know it ?
- 718 exhibitors showcased their ranges of beverages in SIAL Paris 2016.
- 90% of which were from overseas.
Is your beverage innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 2 visitors in 3!
- Participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 47 products in the sector were entered for the 2016 session
Alcoholic Beverage 2016 Award
Aureli Mario’s Mama Carrot (ITA): Carrot liqueur, source of beta-carotene. Rich in vitamins, mineral salts and antioxidants. 20% alcohol per volume.
Non-alcoholic Beverage 2016 Award
DARÉGAL & ULTI’s Pur Just (FRA): ULTI’s pure cold-squeezed fruit juice with DAREGAL’s aromatic herbs. Stabilised by high pressure. No preservatives.
A few examples of new beverages selected in 2016
- Emirates Industry for camel milk and products’ Camel milk Coffee-Latte and Cappuccino / CAMELICIOUS (ARE): Camel’s milk coffee to be drunk from a 230 ml cup.
- Abavas Rhubarb Sparkling wine brut 0.75l, 12% made by ABAVAS FAMILY WINERY (LVA): Rhubarb sparkling wine. 12% alcohol per volume.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Allanasons (IND), Arrow Juice Factory (UAE), Bavaria (NLD), Döhler (DEU), Foster Clark (MLT), French Craft Brewers (FRA), Gan Shmuel Foods (ISR), Gat Foods (ISR), Juhayna Group (EGY) Mahmood Saeed Beverages (SAU), Ngaous (ALG), Passina Products (NLD), Royal Crown Cola (USA), Rudolf Wild (DEU), Sappe (THA), Sumol-Compal (PRT), Warsteiner (DEU)…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 88% of visitors were satisfied*
- An average of 300 contacts per booth in the sector with 66 new ones*
- 17% come mainly for the beverages sector*
- 63% of the sector’s visitors come from retail*
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2016
Aeon (JP), Ahold (NL), Aldi (DE), Auchan (FR), Carrefour (FR), Casino (FR), Costco (US), Edeka (DE), Leclerc (FR), Lidl & Schwarz (DE), Metro (DE), Rewe (DE), Safeway (US), Seven & I (JP), Target (US), Tesco (GB), The Kroger (US), Wal-Mart (US), Wesfarmers / Coles (AU).
*2016 figures - source: 2016 Visitor Survey for 2016
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitations cards, 20 mailshot camapaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 2, 685 journalists in attendance over the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV) both in France and abroad.
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors*…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on and off-line media, in 40 countries: Rayon Boissons (FRA), Drink’N Food (ITA), LSA (FRA), Linéaires (FRA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUS), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD)...
Food service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FRA), Catering (BEL), Caternews (ESP) …