Brinkers extends its premium Chocolate Rhapsody-range with new innovative varieties. Gianduja consists of 40% Italian Piedmont hazelnuts, Pistachio is a delicate combination of 25% pistachio nuts and white chocolate, Crunchy Almond & Matcha is a mix of 15% almond, 5% matcha tea and white chocolate.
- New product
Brinkers is one of the world’s leading producer of a wide range of high quality conventional/organic chocolate spreads. The Dutch-based company relies on 125 years of craftmanship and is a true specialist. Popular brands: Chocolate Symphony, Nusco, La Vida Vegan, Nuscobio, It’s my Life & Chocolate Rhapsody.
Discover other products
- Tahini Spread and breadsticks.
- Lentils French origin Network Quality: reduce chemical solution. Sorting process.
- RedOrange Foodservice & Retail product line is available in re-sealable doypack. The RedOrange brand is a garantuee for the highest quality frozen fruits, which is sourced at the best origins in the world. The RedOrange line comes in 15 different varieties mono fruits and mixed fruit.
- The lion 6 is an IPA (Indian Pale Ale). It is a highly hopped organic beer for an explosion of flavors with fruity and flowery flavors. The beer has a long finish in the mouth thanks to its bitterness.<br /> Our beer is made with passion from the best organic hops.<br /> Alc. 6% vol. / 15EBC / 42IBU
- Palestinian Premium Medjoul Dates 0-10% skin separation, fruit weight from 10-15g , 15-18g, 18-22g, 22-25g and 25+g.