100% organic sweet chestnuts from Ardèche in 325-gram jars.
- New product
Based in the heart of chestnut and fruit country sicne 1975, Roger Descours was set up by a collective and farmers and previously known as Ardèche Marrons and then Concept Fruits.
The company gradually moved to wards specialising in processing chestnuts.
Since 2008 CONCEPT Fruits has been owned by the R.DESCOURS group.
Discover other products
- Organic or conventional pineapples from Costa Rica. Sweet, juicy and 100% natural, our IQF process preserves all the flavor and nutrients of fresh fruit. Pack sizes upon request.
- Hulled sesame seeds, natural sesame seeds, black sesame seeds,, toasted sesame seeds<br /> cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, black cumin seeds chickpeas pulses (Organic & conventional).
- Authentic Tunisian Harissa certified "Food Quality Label Tunisia" produced from selected hot fresh pepper, fresh garlic and spices. The Logo on the packaging is a guarantee of traceability and the traditional authentic recipe.
- Grante juices are high quality, great-tasting, all-natural ‘clean’ products with the only ingredient – 100% juice, NFC, no added sugars and preservatives. Each big bottle of Grante has juice of 7 whole-pressed pomegranates. Shelf life is 2 years due to a mild pasteurization (up to 85 °).
- Our goal is the sustainable & well-structured import promotion from selected partner countries under compliance with high quality, social & environmental standards. Our contacts, information & communication channels help you to profit from time-, cost- and risk-optimized sourcing.