KAWANASI SEHAT DASACATUR, PT
4 R 105
JL. Industri Raya 2 Blok i No.14
Kawasan Industri Jatake
Current exportations :
To develop :
- UNITED KINGDOM
- HONG KONG
- SOUTH KOREA
- NETHERLANDS (THE)
- NEW ZEALAND
- Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Auvergne - Rhône-Alpes
- Bourgogne - Franche-Comté
- Centre - Val-de-Loire
- Pays de la Loire
- Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Present on the flag : EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
Indonesia's Best Kept Secret Superfood
12 December 2017
You are currently looking at Indonesia's best-kept secret superfood, the kenari nuts.
Organically grown on an island rich in fertile volcanic soil, kenari nuts are both delicious and nutritious.
Kenari nuts are a rich source of vitamin E. They contain more than any other nut! this tasty snack is also jam packed with beneficial Vitamins and Minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Phosphorus and Copper.
EAST FOREST KENARI NUTS
Despite kenari nuts are native Indonesian nut and both delicious and nutritious, many are not familar with kenari nuts. Kawanasi with EAST FOREST KENARI NUTS aims to deliver and spread this wholesome goodness locally and globally.
Kawanasi works together with locals to handpick the nuts from wild kenari trees grown on fertile volcanic soil.
We take up to almost 70 hours to naturally activate our Kenari Nuts. These laborious efforts make our EAST FOREST Kenari Nuts to have a longer shelf life while at the same time boosting their taste and nutrition.
Our East Forest Kenari Nuts are available in 5 different varieties : Unsalted, Sea Salt (with Balinese Sea Salt), Spicy Salted Caramel, Cacao Cinnamon and Trail Mix.
WHY EAST FOREST KENARI NUTS?
1.Allowing customers to celebrate the culinary diversity of Indonesia.
2. Exotic and wild Indonesian native nut that has various health benefits, proven by research.
3. Suitable for various applications - mix with salad, oat, baking, smoothies and etc.
4. Organic, wild harvested & collaboration with local villagers and farmers across Indonesia (Sea Salt from Bali, Cacao from Bali, Cinnamon from Sumatra, Palm sugar / Gula Aren from Banten and etc).
1. Stronger brand image - Champion in bringing natural and local fair trade products to the market.
2. Attract more Gen Y, Vegan and healthy conscious customers.