5b K 144
Alameda Lorena, 1742, C3, Jardins
01424-002 São Paulo
Mani Tapioca®, which is 100% made of pure hydrated tapioca flour and is original and tasty. Mani Tapioca® is stored in a very practical stand-up, zipper bag in order to provide easy handling and storage. And as usual, Mani Tapioca has no added preservatives, humectants and stabilisers. Its natural.
- New product
Present on the flag : APEX BRASIL
Put down the bread!
05 January 2018
- Mani Tapioca has no preservatives, humectants or stabilisers. It is a great option for those who want to have a gluten-free, lactose-free and salt-free balanced diet. It is really natural!
- Our Mani Tapioca can also be considered paleo-diet friendly.
- Due to the quality standards of the cassava starch selection and the hydration process to transform it in hydrated tapioca, Mani Tapioca has a completely neutral flavor that works with both sweet and savory fillings. Our tapioca is more favorable to please general palates.
- The granulation of our tapioca is thinner in comparison with the average available in the market which gives better consistency and avoids wasting.
- Mani Tapioca is packaged in a very practical stand-up, zipper bag, in order to provide easy handling and storage.
- Packing information in 04 languages: PT / EN / ES / FR.
- With our packing the consumer does not need to transfer the content of the bag to a stockpot, avoiding the wasting and helping the conservation of the product;
- 500 gr bag: for customers who consume tapioca crepe daily this bag has the exact consumption of a week.
- Tapioca is a very sensitive product and to guarantee that we are delivering a high quality standard product, we invest in external laboratory tests in certified European laboratories;
- Shelf life: 10 months.